CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Left turn only....


Ever sit at a traffic light, and as you wait patiently for your light to turn green, your mind wanders off to the cars across from you waiting to turn left? I'm always curious if I'll ever see two turn signals blinking at the same time (for more than 2 blinks) I watch as the row of cars come close to all blinking at the same time, and then progress into a wave of lights from first to last.

Well, one day I was sitting at the traffic light...and out of the corner of my eye, were two Mercedes turning left that had synchronized left turn signals!! A sight I thought I'd never see in my life time. I know I know, I'm a little goofy for this, but you know you have a quirk that is something similar.

I'm always on the hunt for the synchronized left turn signal...maybe I'll get another chance to see it again :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've done the same thing. :uhoh:
Except that I find out how long it takes before they sync again i.e. finding the lowest common denominator before they blink at the same time. Uh oh. NERD ALERT!