CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Finding the Time

Some of us are always trying to find the time to do all of the things we want to. It's probably all of us that are seeking this out, just others seem to do it flawlessly on the outside, but just like us...are totally stressed to the max on the inside!

Me, I'm trying to find the time to make sure the babies are played with enough, that my house is clean enough, that I have enough food in the house for dinner, can I get to the store before the kids have their naps....It's a constant flow of "enoughs" through my head that it's enough to take me to a shrink....

My current projects just seem to have added to my "enough" list. As I start up an internet business, my OCD is taking over. If I had my way, I'd be on the site all the time while I'm awake, searching for the best deals and obsessing over the look and care I have put into it. But I have to make sure that I don't spend too much time during the day on my computer. I obsess all day about it, then have the evening(family time) to get things done. But am I spending enough time with my older daughter and husband?

This "enough" thing can really be a bummer. Have I said enough?

No comments: